Shout to Nemisis for putting me on to this, and aah, easy fellas she’s only 15. Her flow on some Jean Grae, I can dig it.
Cop her mixtape I AM LEGEND here
Thomas Handsome sent over a cut that’s off his “The Cannibal Webster Ep” which is available here now. TrackListing below.
02. Vocabulary Spills Remix ft Nutso, Sadat X, Agonee, Slim Reepa and The Graal (Prod by MetaMorph)
03. Triple Sixes Remix ft LSP (Prod by Charlie Victor)
04. Talkin To The Pieces ft Dallas and Steddy P
05. Psycho Ward Remix ft LSP
06. Insecticide ft Juven, Slim Reepa and Sunny Tuff
07. Up Against ft LSP, Thirstin Howl The 3rd, Nutso, Sadat X, Craig G and Sunny Tuff
08. Meeting In The Ladies Room (prod by Heez On Fire)
09. Lesbian Astronaut
10. Back Up Off Us ft Slim Reepa and Sunny Tuff
11. Triple Penetration ft PDG and Don Pini (Prod by MetaMorph)
12. Love Child ft Sunny Tuff
13. Execute The Weak Freestyle (Prod by Nexus Beats)
14. Where I’m From (Prod by Anno Domini)
15. Don’t You Forget (Your Way Home)
16. Sitting In My Car ft Biz Markie
17. Coming Home ft LSP (Prod by Domingo)
18. Soul Eater ft Sunny Tuff and Slim Reepa
Peace. Around the end of 2010, Laelo Hood linked up with DC-based Raw Footage Films (in associated with Tabi Bonney’s Cool Kids Forever Films) to put together visuals for his single, “Cool”, featuring myself and Pro’Verb, off of his debut album, Fuck The World. The result ended up being hands-down the most fun I’ve ever had while shooting a video, and today, y’all get to enjoy the final product. Directed by Chris Farmer & Tomi Gunz. The track and album are available on iTunes, here - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/f-k-the-world/id412685182 - and on Laelo Hood’s Bandcamp page, here – http://laelohood.bandcamp.com/album/fuck-the-world-album
Taking you all the way back to 1989… Biz Markie’s ‘Just a Friend’ was released on his ‘The Biz Never Sleeps’ album. It has been widely known as one of the greatest “one-hit wonders” of all time, and also as one of the greatest hip-hop songs of all time. All I know is that to me… it’s a straight up classic. Biz does some rapping, some singing and even gets down on the piano. This classic has been sampled, covered, and remixed. It’s been in commercials and tv shows… Beavis and Butthead even had a go at “remaking” it! This is hands down one of my favorite classics… enjoy, and don’t forget to sing along, haha… Peace!